January 18, 2014
- Award winning family physician Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Health Group (www.medisys.ca) will discuss healthy aging — Is 60 the new 40? Find out! Get answers to this question and learn more about what works to keep you healthy and feeling younger than your age.
- Also get financial advice from Senior Wealth Manager Darren Farwell of Scotia McLeod (www.Fawellwealthmanagement.com)
- Hear about homecare from Nurse Jackie of Bayshore Homehealth (www.bayshore.ca)
- Learn about accessibility and the “Total Home Safety Check” from the Reliable Living Centre now the new Total Access Centre (www.totalaccesscentre.com)…and more!
January 11, 2014
This Saturday get advice to make 2014 a stellar year.
- Senior Wealth Manager Darren Farwell of Scotia McLeod (www.farwellwealthmanagement.com) explains how your money can work for you tax efficiently,
- Home modification from Reliable Living , now the Total Access Centre(www.totalaccesscentre)) explains accessibility,
- Get solutions for hair loss from hair replacement expert Amalia Ruggiero of Truly You (www.trulyyou.ca).
- Also Mr. T-zone explains exercise with vibration (www.t-zonevibration.com),
- Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Health Group (Medisys.ca) explains how to prevent skin cancer, and
- Dentist Dr. Dana Colson offers dental advice (www.allsmiles.ca).
So learn about many things “From a Woman’s Perspective” this Saturday January 11th at 8am on AM 740.
January 4, 2014
Start the year off right with solid information:
- Whole Body Vibration from Mr. T-Zone (www.t-zonevibration.com),
- Financial security by senior wealth manager Darren Farwell of ScotiaMcLeod (www.farwellwealthmanagement.com),
- Preventative health care tip by award winning family physician Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Corporate Health (www.medisys.ca),
- Homecare by Bayshore’s Nurse Jackie (www.bayshore.ca),
- Live entertainment at Flato Markham Theatre(www.markhamtheatre.ca),
- Home safety by Reliable Living now the Total Access Centre ( www.totalaccesscentre.com)) and more!
So learn a little about several things — all “From a Woman’s Perspective” this Saturday morning at 8 exclusively on AM 740.
If you are interested in sponsoring a segment of the show, or if you have a suggestion for an interesting guest, please contact Marilyn at 416.504.6777 or firstname.lastname@example.org