- Family physician Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Health Group (www.medisys.ca) explains preventative health care assessments,
- Senior Wealth Manager Darren Farwell of Scotia McLeod (www.farwellwealthmngement.com) explains his financial safety check,
- and Amalia Ruggiero of Truly you (www.trulyyou.ca) explains hair replacement, and more!
This week on From a Woman’s Perspective
February 1, 2014
- Learn how to take charge of your heart with “the Heart Check Pen” (www.heartcheck.com),
- Warm your heart with live entertainment opportunities coming to “Flato Markham Theatre” (www.markhamtheatre.ca),
- Get heart health advice from Nurse Jackie of Bayshore Home Health(www.Bayshore.ca)
- Hear how to make your visit to your doctor effective from Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Health Group (www.medisys.ca)
- Meet Mr. T-Zone and learn more about the benefits of whole body vibration(www.t-zonevibration.com)
- Express your smile with advice from Dentist D. Dana Colson (www.allsmiles.ca) and
- Get an understanding of the Total Home Safety check from Modification experts of the Reliable Living Centre (www.reliableliving.com)
Lessen the stress in your life and preserve your heart health with solid information from Marilyn and her team all ” From a Woman”s Perspective ” this Saturday morning at 8 exclusively on AM 740!
This Saturday meet experts from Dignity Memorial (www.DignityMemorial.ca) and learn about responsibly planning the last celebration of your life so you leave your loved ones with a unique and thoughtful gift — the eace of mind of knowing what you wish without the responsibility of organizing the last event of your life.
- You’ll get the information you need about pre-planning a funeral and make your decisions based on facts rather than fears.
- Also learn about the benefits of whole body vibration by www.tzonevibration.com,
- Hear from our CFO Darren Farwell of www.farwellwealthmanagement.com, and
- Dr. Vivien Brown of Medisys Health Group (www.medisys.ca) will explain probiotics.
So plan to join Marilyn Wetston (www.marilyns.ca) and her team and learn a little about several things From a Woman’s Perspective this Saturday morning at 8 exclusively on AM 740.